The Lafayette Leopards (4-0) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (0-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Kirby Sports Center as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lafayette (-7)||Over (144.5)||Lafayette 79 Boston University 72|
- The Leopards and their opponents have combined for 144.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of four outings (50%) this season.
- Boston University has played in one games this year (out of four total matchups — 25% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 less points per game (141.8) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (152.7) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average over/under the Leopards have had set in matchups this season is 5.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Terriers games this year equals the 144.5 point total for this outing.
Lafayette Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Leopards have covered three times in four contests.
- The Leopards have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- Lafayette and its opponents have reached the over 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Boston University Betting Information
- The Terriers have a 0-4 record against the spread, covering in just zero% of their contests.
- Boston University and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Boston University||-2||139.5||-136||+110||Regular Season||61-59 LAFAY|
|1/2/2020||Boston University||-3.5||141||-175||+142||Regular Season||73-72 BU|
- The Leopards leader in rebounds and assist is Neal Quinn, who pulls down 5.8 rebounds and distributes 5.2 assists per game along with scoring 9.4 points per contest.
- Justin Jaworski leads Lafayette in scoring, averaging 23.0 per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Jaworski leads the Leopards in three-point shooting with an average of 3.5 made threes per game.
- E.J. Stephens is Lafayette’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Sean Good leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- Javante McCoy’s points (17.3 per game) and assists (2.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Terriers’ leaderboards.
- Walter Whyte is at the top of the Boston University rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 13.8 points and adds 1.0 assist per game.
- Daman leads his teammates on the Terriers with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Boston University’s leader in steals is Daman with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Whyte with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED