The Lafayette Leopards (9-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Bucknell Bison (4-6) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Kirby Sports Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Leopards and their opponents have scored more than 151.5 points in 57.1% of their games this year (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Bucknell and its opponents have combined to score more than 151.5 points in three of 10 games (30%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 150.4 points per game, 1.1 fewer points than the over/under of 151.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.5 points per game, 2.0 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Leopards average point total in outings this season is 152.8, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Bison games this season have averaged a total of 147.1 points, 4.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Leopards score just 3.3 more points per game (77.2) than the Bison allow (73.9).
- Lafayette has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 73.9 points.
- Bucknell is 0-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread in games when it allows more than 77.2 points.
- The Bison’s 73.2 points per game are just 2.4 fewer points than the 75.6 the Leopards allow to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 75.6 points, Bucknell is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Lafayette has an ATS record of 4-4 and a 4-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.2 points.
- The Leopards have totaled 23 more points than their opponents this season (1.6 per game on average), while the Bison have been out-scored by seven total points (0.7 per game average differential).
Lafayette Betting Information
- The Leopards have gone 7-7 against the spread this season.
- The Leopards have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Lafayette has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 14 games for a 57.1% rate.
Bucknell Betting Information
- The Bison have a 4-6 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bison have a record ATS of 2-0.
- Bucknell has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 70% of matchups this season (7 out of 10 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Lafayette||-6.5||146||-278||+220||Regular Season||87-76 LAFAY|
|1/9/2021||Bucknell||-2||146.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||83-60 LAFAY|
|2/3/2020||Bucknell||-2||143.5||-135||+110||Regular Season||65-62 LAFAY|
|1/5/2020||Lafayette||-3||145.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||78-66 BUCK|
- Neal Quinn leads the Leopards in rebounds and assists. Quinn averages 10.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game.
- Justin Jaworski is Lafayette’s leading scorer, tallying 21.0 per game while tacking on 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jaworski contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Leopards. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- E.J. Stephens is Lafayette’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Quinn leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Andrew Funk is the top scorer for the Bison with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Andre Screen has a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 7.6 points and 0.8 assists per game for Bucknell to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xander Rice holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 10.5 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- Walter Ellis provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bison. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Ellis (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Bucknell while Screen (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED