The Lafayette Leopards (4-3) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (1-5) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Kirby Sports Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lafayette (-2.5)||Over (143.5)||Lafayette 80 Loyola (MD) 68|
- The Leopards and their opponents have combined to put up more than 143.5 points in 42.9% of their games this year (three of seven opportunities).
- In two of six opportunities (33.3%) this year, Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Leopards have had set in games this season is 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Greyhounds games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.3 points, 1.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Lafayette Betting Information
- The Leopards have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Leopards have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- Lafayette has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 7 contests (42.9%).
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- The Greyhounds have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their outings.
- The Greyhounds have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Greyhounds and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Loyola (MD)||-2||145.5||-130||+108||Regular Season||75-62 LOYMD|
|1/17/2021||Loyola (MD)||-1.5||147.5||-127||+105||Regular Season||72-70 LAFAY|
|1/16/2021||Lafayette||-7||150||-315||+248||Regular Season||77-75 LAFAY|
|2/23/2020||Lafayette||-3.5||148||-177||+140||Regular Season||70-68 LOYMD|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-62 LAFAY|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 LAFAY|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-70 LAFAY|
- The Leopards leader in rebounds and assist is Neal Quinn, who pulls down 6.4 rebounds and distributes 4.6 assists per game along with scoring 9.7 points per contest.
- Justin Jaworski leads the Leopards in scoring, averaging 21.5 per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Jaworski leads the Leopards in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Lafayette steals leader is E.J. Stephens, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Quinn, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama has the top spot on the Greyhounds leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.6 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Andrews’ assist statline paces Loyola (MD); he racks up 3.0 assists per game.
- Brandon Bradsher makes 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Greyhounds.
- Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals is Luke Johnson (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Aldama (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends