It is getting to the point of the season where every loss can have an effect on ranking or the likelihood of making it into March Madness. The Louisville Cardinals are definitely going to be in, but if they want to maintain a high ranking, they need to keep finding ways to win. They will be put to the test on Saturday when they head into South bend to face the Fighting Irish. The full odds and lines for this one will be up at our online sportsbook’s NCAAB betting page ASAP.
The Cardinals are sure to be the favorites for this weekend ACC tilt, but there are sure to be some doubts in the locker room after losing to Duke in their last game. There are sure to be a few jitters when they take to the court, and that could well be something that Notre Dame jump all over early on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.