There is a nice college basketball game set to be played on Wednesday out of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The Louisville Cardinals will take on the Pittsburgh Panthers. The Cardinals come into the game with a 21-6 record overall, 10-4 in conference play. The Cardinals are wrapping up their season, as they have a postseason ban. For Pittsburgh, they are seeking a big win in this game. The Panthers are 19-7 overall, and 8-6 in conference play. Pittsburgh appears to be in great shape for the NCAA tournament. Let’s preview the two teams before jumping into our college basketball odds page to bet on the game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.