The ACC has been a fun conference to watch this season, and there are a growing number of pundits who believe that the national champion will come out of there. A lot of the betting money is going the way of North Carolina, but there are a few other teams in that conference who look set to make some noise in the Tournament. Two of those teams, the Louisville Cardinals and Virginia Cavaliers, will hook up in their final regular season games this weekend, with both looking to improve their position in the bracket. Both teams are still in with an outside shot of sneaking up and winning the ACC regular season title, but realistically, they are just looking to improve their rankings so that they will have a better looking spot in the tournament bracket. This is one of the biggest games of the closing weekend, so be sure to get your wagers in our NCAAB betting odds page before the opening tip-off.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.