The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (10-3) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Missouri State Bears (7-2) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at JQH Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri State (+6.5)||Over (136)||Loyola Chicago 71 Missouri State 70|
- In five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this year, the Ramblers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- In eight of nine outings (88.9%) this year, Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points.
- The Ramblers and the Bears combine to average 14.5 more points per game than the total of 136 set for this game.
- The Ramblers and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 11.4 less points per game than the point total of 136 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Ramblers games this season is 6.9 less points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 10 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Ramblers have covered eight times in 12 contests.
- The Ramblers fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting an 8-1-1 record against the spread.
- Loyola Chicago has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 12 contests (41.7%).
Missouri State Betting Information
- The Bears have a winning record against the spread, going 4-2-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Bears have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of Missouri State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 7 games, 71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Missouri State||-1||130||-116||-107||Regular Season||74-62 MSRST|
|1/4/2020||Loyola Chicago||-5.5||123.5||-250||+200||Regular Season||62-58 LOYCH|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-61 MSRST|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-35 MSRST|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Cameron Krutwig, who scores 14.7 points and grabs 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris is the Ramblers best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 6.5 PPG.
- Norris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ramblers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Marquise Kennedy is the Ramblers leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Krutwig leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Missouri State Leaders
- Gaige Prim puts up 9.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Bears’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Isiaih Mosley’s stat line of 22.9 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game put him at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard.
- Ja’Monta Black connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.6 per game.
- Missouri State’s leader in steals and blocks is Prim with 1.2 steals and 1.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED