The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (0-5) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Lafayette Leopards (4-2) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Reitz Arena as only 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 40% of their games this season (two of five chances), the Greyhounds and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- Lafayette has played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 145.2 points per game, 0.3 less points than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game (145.2) than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- The Greyhounds average point total in matchups this season is 143.4, 2.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Leopards games this year is 1.5 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- Loyola (MD) has covered in just one of five matchups this season.
- The Greyhounds have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 5 (40%) games this season.
Lafayette Betting Information
- The Leopards record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Leopards have a record ATS of 1-3.
- The Leopards and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Loyola (MD)||-1.5||147.5||-127||+105||Regular Season||72-70 LAFAY|
|1/16/2021||Lafayette||-7||150||-315||+248||Regular Season||77-75 LAFAY|
|2/23/2020||Lafayette||-3.5||148||-177||+140||Regular Season||70-68 LOYMD|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-62 LAFAY|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 LAFAY|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-70 LAFAY|
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama leads the Greyhounds in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.6 points and 8.4 boards per game.
- Jaylin Andrews is Loyola (MD)’s best passer, dishing out 3.0 assists per game while scoring 12.0 PPG.
- Brandon Bradsher leads the Greyhounds in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Luke Johnson is Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Aldama leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Neal Quinn has tallied 6.4 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Leopards leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Justin Jaworski’s stat line of 21.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game put him atop the Leopards scoring leaderboard.
- Jaworski connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Leopards, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.1 per game.
- Lafayette’s leader in steals is E.J. Stephens with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Quinn with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED