There is nothing quite like having games that still mean something taking place on the final day of the regular season. NCAA basketball is one of the best sports to pay attention to if you are a fan of final day drama, as there is something going on in arenas all over the country. Teams on the bubble are fighting to play their way into the tournament, while others are doing all that they can to land on top of their conference at the end of the regular season. One team that is involved in just such a fight are the Kentucky Wildcats, as they are going into the final game locked in a tie with the Texas A&M Aggies at the top of the SEC. The Aggies have a tricky final game against Vanderbilt, while Kentucky have a tough one of their own, with the LSU Tigers ready to come calling on Saturday afternoon. To keep track of all the SEC action going down this weekend and making bank while you’re at it make sure to check out our NCAA Hoops Betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.