With just a couple of weeks left to play, it looks as though the Big 10 Conference is going to go down to the final game of the season. The Maryland Terrapins are in the hunt at the top, but they will tell you that they have bigger fish to fry, as they believe they can win a National Championship. Before Tournament play begins, though, they still have 5 regular season games to play, and that begins with a visit to the Williams Arena in Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Thursday, February 18. Game time for this one is set for 8 PM EST on BTN. You take one look at how both of these teams are playing right now, and you really only see one outcome. The Minnesota Golden Gophers can’t buy a win right now, and you really feel that the best they can hope for in this one is to keep things as respectable as possible. The full odds for this one will be up and available for you to wager on at the NCAA basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.