One of the best things about wagering on the NCAAB Tournament is being able to spot the games that might very well end up with the upset. When you consider that a large number of the 64 teams in the tournament really have limited expectations, and therefore nothing to lose, you end up with every game having an upset alert bell ringing. Some are a lot more likely than others, but one that really jumps off the bracket on Friday is the South Region game between the Maryland Terrapins and the South Dakota State Jackrabbits. Maryland are the #5 seed in the region, while the Jackrabbits are #12, but the gap between these two is not as large as the seeds may suggest. This is one that should definitely be on your radar, if only for the Jackrabbits to cover the spread. You can get all the March Madness Odds action here at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.