The battle atop the ACC is a fierce one right now, as just a game and a half separates first from seventh. The Miami Hurricanes and North Carolina Tar Heels are tied for first, and we will get the ultimate tie-breaker this Saturday afternoon when the two ranked teams go head to head. North Carolina are perhaps the more desperate of the two team given that they have already lost a game this week, and they know that another defeat here could see them drop down quite a bit from their current #5 ranking. The Hurricanes will be seeing this as their chance to move up as we head into the final 2 weeks of the season. This is arguably the best game on the schedule on Saturday afternoon, and is one that almost begs to be wagered on. The Tar Heels will likely have the college hoops total betting edge on home court, but this is a game that really could go either way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.