An Atlantic Coast Conference College Hoops Odds tilt on Saturday features the Miami Hurricanes at the Virginia Tech Hokies. The 7th ranked Miami Hurricanes are looking to win their fourth straight game, and 25th of the season. Miami is tied with the North Carolina Tar Heels at the top of the conference. North Carolina takes on Duke, so it’s possible the Hurricanes could win the conference regular season title. For Virginia Tech, they are 17-13 on the season and 9-8 in Atlantic Coast Conference play. The Hokies are coming off a home win over Pittsburgh.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.