No. 4 Michigan State is the most talented team in the Big Ten but is two games behind first-place Purdue. So Sparty can’t afford to slip up and look past a bad Iowa team on Tuesday night. An upset would make Iowa’s season but the Hawkeyes are solid underdogs in the NCAAB odds.
Michigan State at Iowa NCAAB Odds & Expert PickWatchESPNRadio: Spartan Sports Network Affiliates (Michigan State) / Hawkeye Sports Network (Iowa)Opening NCAAB Odds: MSU -10.5
Last SeasonThis is the only scheduled meetings between the programs. Last year, the also met just once and Sparty won 77-66 at home. Miles Bridges scored 14 of his 16 points in the first half and finished with 11 rebounds and four blocks. Nick Ward scored 12 of his 14 in the second half, Cassius Winston had all of his 12 points in the second half and Joshua Langford scored eight of his 11 points over the last 20 minutes of the game. All those guys are still around. Iowa led by a point at halftime but Langford’s 3-pointer early in the second half started a 17-6 run. Tyler Cook and Peter Jok scored 13 points apiece for the Hawkeyes.
Latest NCAAB Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Michigan State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Michigan State’s last 15 games
- Iowa is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
- Iowa is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Iowa’s last 12 games