As is the case every year, there were some surprises when the committee announced the 68 teams that would be heading to the Tournament. No-one was really surprised to see the Michigan Wolverines granted a spot in the First Four, especially given how well they ended the regular season, but there were a lot of folks who were more than a little surprised to see the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes given a spot. These two teams will hook up in Dayton, Ohio on Wednesday night, with the winner going on to meet Notre Dame in the round of 64. Recent form would suggest that the Michigan Wolverines will be the team to move on, but this is March Madness we are talking about, and we all know that we are now heading into the time of the year when anything can happen. You can keep up to date with all the current March Madness lines with Mybookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.