There are some games on the NCAA basketball schedule that you would ordinarily just breeze by when looking for games to wager on, but there is an interesting one on Thursday, February 18 that deserves your attention. The Missouri State Bears will head into Charles Koch Arena in Wichita to face the Wichita State Shockers in a game that is of vital importance to the home team. This game can be seen nationally at 7 Pm EST on CBSSN. The college basketball betting odds will go live anytime soon.
This is a game that should see the chockers installed as a pretty heavy favorite, but covering a larger spread is not always as easy as it would appear. There really isn’t much doubt that Wichita State will win, but will they be able to roll up on the Bears in a big way. This is something you are going to have to consider when you place your wagers for this game at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.