Mark Freeman leads the Tennessee State Tigers (4-17) against the Morehead State Eagles (18-7) after putting up 29 points in a 77-76 loss to Jacksonville State. The Eagles are 12-point favorites in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 130 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-12)||Over (130)||Morehead State 76 Tennessee State 60|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 130 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 25 outings (56%) this season.
- Tennessee State has played in 13 games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 61.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 130 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.5 points per game, 5.5 more points than the over/under of 130 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.1 more points per game than the over/under of 130 set in this game.
- The average point total for Eagles games this year is 0.4 more points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this year is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Morehead State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 15-8 record.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Eagles have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Morehead State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 7 of 23 games this season (30.4%).
Tennessee State Betting Information
- Tennessee State has a losing record against the spread, going 6-14 ATS (covering just 30.0% of the time).
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 20 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Morehead State||-7||131||-332||+253||Regular Season||79-66 MHST|
|3/4/2020||Tennessee State||-2||138||-140||+115||Conference Tournament||74-67 TNST|
|2/22/2020||Tennessee State||-1||141.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 MHST|
|1/16/2020||Tennessee State||-5.5||146.5||-244||+194||Regular Season||64-48 TNST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-80 TNST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.1 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper is the Eagles best passer, dishing out 3.7 assists per game while scoring 7.7 PPG.
- Skyelar Potter contributes the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Cooper and Broome lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Cooper leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Broome in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Freeman racks up 16.2 points and adds 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Shakem Johnson grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.4 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Tigers.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Freeman with 2.1 per game, and Mason Green is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED