The Navy Midshipmen (8-1) will attempt to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Army Black Knights (7-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Alumni Hall (Navy) as 4-point favorites. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Army (+4)||Over (134.5)||Army 72 Navy 69|
- The Midshipmen and their opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine opportunities).
- Army has played in six games this year (out of nine total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The Midshipmen and the Black Knights combine to average 14.4 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.5 points per game, 3.0 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Midshipmen games this year is 8.1 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Black Knights this year is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Navy Betting Information
- The Midshipmen have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-2 record.
- The Midshipmen fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Navy and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
Army Betting Information
- The Black Knights have a winning record against the spread, going 4-2 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Black Knights have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- Army and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-75 ARMY|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-66 ARMY|
- The Midshipmen leader in points and assists is Cam Davis, who scores 18.6 points per game along with 2.9 assists.
- Greg Summers is the Midshipmen best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 6.1 points per game.
- John Carter Jr.’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Midshipmen.
- The Navy steals leader is Davis, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Tyler Nelson, who compiles 0.4 rejections per contest.
- Lonnie Grayson is at the top of the Black Knights scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also collects 4.6 rebounds and averages 2.0 assists per game.
- Nick Finke puts up a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 5.4 points and 2.1 assists per game for Army to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Rucker holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.6 points and 1.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Grayson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Black Knights with 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Black Knights’ leader in steals is Josh Caldwell with 2.2 per game, and Charlie Peterson is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED