A game after he scored 27 points in an 87-73 win over New Mexico, Adam Thistlewood leads the Colorado State Rams (17-4) on the road against the Nevada Wolf Pack (14-9) on Friday, March 5, 2021. The Rams are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have totaled at least 144.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 23 opportunities (43.5%) this season.
- Colorado State and its opponents have combined to score at least 144.5 points in 47.6% of their games this year (10 of 21 chances).
- These teams average a combined 148.3 points per game, 3.8 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.3 fewer points per game (133.2) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average point total in Wolf Pack games this year is 3.5 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 4.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.7 points per game the Wolf Pack record are 7.8 more points than the Rams allow (64.9).
- Nevada is 13-6 overall and 14-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Colorado State has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when allowing more than 72.7 points.
- The Rams score 7.3 more points per game (75.6) than the Wolf Pack give up to opponents (68.3).
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Colorado State is 10-0 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- Nevada has an ATS record of 0-4 and a 0-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 75.6 points.
- The Wolf Pack have put up a total of 101 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), and the Rams have out-scored opponents by 225 points on the season (10.7 more per game).
Nevada Betting Information
- Against the spread, Nevada has been strong this season, posting a 16-6 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Wolf Pack have fared well against the spread, compiling a 10-5 record.
- More often than not, Nevada and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 22 chances this season.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has a winning record against the spread, going 11-8 ATS (covering 57.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Rams have a record ATS of 8-4.
- In most of Rams games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 19 games, 42.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Colorado State||-4||154||-190||+154||Regular Season||92-91 COLST|
|1/1/2020||Nevada||-7||149.5||-319||+249||Regular Season||67-61 NEVADA|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-82 NEVADA|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-60 NEVADA|
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Grant Sherfield, who puts up 18.0 points per game along with 6.2 assists.
- Zane Meeks is the Wolf Pack best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Desmond Cambridge provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Sherfield and K.J. Hymes lead Nevada on the defensive end, with Sherfield leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Hymes in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy sits atop the Rams leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens notches more assists than any other Colorado State player with 5.9 per game. He also scores 14.8 points and grabs 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Thistlewood is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Rams, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Colorado State’s leader in steals is Kendle Moore (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Thistlewood (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED