The Tournament is drawing ever nearer, and the jockeying for positions that would make for an easier path through March Madness has begun. Most teams now have just 5 games to play, and they know that there is limited time left to make an impact. The Purdue Boilermakers are desperate to hold on to their ranked status, and they will try to do that when they welcome in the Northwestern Wildcats to Mackey Arena. The full odds for this college hoops game should be up at the MyBookie.ag NCAAB odds page on Tuesday morning.
Purdue have not had a very productive last couple of weeks with an unexpected loss to Michigan this weekend, but they should still be considered the favorite heading into this one. Northwestern have struggled in conference play, but have been playing a little better of late, and as such, cannot simply be overlooked by the Boilermakers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.