You can make a little argument that the teams who got into the round of 64 via the First Four games may have a little bit of an edge over their next opponent. There is something to be said for getting an important win under your belt and building some momentum, but the problem is that those teams end up going against much better opposition once the tournament proper begins. That is what the Michigan Wolverines are up against on Friday when they will face the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in the East Region first round game. This is a much sterner test than what Michigan had to deal with against Tulsa in the First Four, and there is a definite sense that this one could get away from them pretty quickly if the Wolverines are not at their very best. You can get the updated odds on this one, and all the other March Madness lines action, here at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Texas Tech vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- UCF vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Washington vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Iowa vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.