Every team heading into the NCAA basketball season has the goal of winning the national championship, but they also know that there are some things that need to be taken care of before that can happen. One of the biggest things is to make sure that you get a high ranking in order to have a bracket that is a little bit easier to manage. The Michigan State Spartans have certainly done that, and while they are not going to win the regular season Big Ten title, they are going to end the year with a ranking that will give them a very favorable draw. They have been one of the hottest teams in the nation over the past few weeks, and their #2 ranking is well earned. They will want to stay there, and will need a win against the Ohio State Buckeyes to secure one of the top spots. You can wager on this game by heading over to the NCAA basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.