There is a very tight battle going on at the top of the Big 10 Conference, where the Indiana Hoosiers currently hold a slim lead. The Ohio State Buckeyes and Wisconsin Badgers may be down near the middle of the pack, but make no mistake, these are two very good teams. We will get to see them go head to head on Thursday when the Buckeyes head into the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin. These two teams are similar in a lot of ways. That can prove to be a challenge for the average NCAA basketball bettor, but it also makes for a fun game to watch and wager on. This is one game that may essentially come down to a Pick Em type of play, so it’s going to be interesting to see what the odds are once they go live on MyBookie.ag Online Sportsbook.
It’s not often that a team takes much out of a loss, but you can bet that Ohio State will be pleased with the effort that they put in against a very good Terrapins team. The Buckeyes already have a couple of wins in conference play and will feel as though they have a good shot at making it 3 in this one. Ohio State are averaging 70.7 PPG, and are giving up 65.8 PPG.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- St. John’s vs Arizona State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Liberty vs Mississippi State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Vermont vs Florida State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Northern Kentucky vs Texas Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Northeastern vs Kansas March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.