The Iowa State Cyclones (2-7) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-4) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at Hilton Coliseum as only 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (-2.5)||Over (145)||Oklahoma State 76 Iowa State 70|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have put up at least 145 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year.
- In three of nine opportunities (33.3%) this year, Iowa State has combined with its opponents to score more than 145 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 less points per game (144.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.4 points per game, 1.4 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Cowboys games this season is 2.8 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- Cyclones games this season have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 1.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys average just 1.4 more points per game (76.2) than the Cyclones allow (74.8).
- When Oklahoma State puts up more than 74.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- In games when Iowa State allows more than 76.2 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Cyclones score an average of 68.4 points per game, only 3.2 fewer points than the 71.6 the Cowboys allow.
- In games it scores more than 71.6 points, Iowa State is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Oklahoma State has a 4-4 record overall and an ATS record of 3-5 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.4 points.
- The Cowboys have scored a total of 60 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.6 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 57 total points, -6.4 per game).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 6-6-1 record.
- The Cowboys have struggled to cover, going just 2-4-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- More often than not, Oklahoma State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Cyclones have not fared well, going 0-4 against the spread.
- In 4 out Iowa State’s 9 games this season, (44.4%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Oklahoma State||-6.5||139.5||-290||+231||Conference Tournament||72-71 OKST|
|2/29/2020||Oklahoma State||-7||142.5||-335||+248||Regular Season||73-61 OKST|
|1/21/2020||Iowa State||-6||138.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||89-82 IAST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-59 IAST|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 IAST|
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Likekele averages 11.8 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leading scorer is Cade Cunningham, who tallies 18.0 points a game in addition to his 6.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists.
- Bryce Williams hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cowboys, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per game.
- Williams and Cunningham lead the Cowboys on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Cunningham in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton’s points (14.8 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cyclones’ leaderboards.
- Solomon Young is at the top of the Iowa State rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.0 points and adds 0.7 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands provides the bulk of the Cyclones’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Iowa State’s leader in steals is Bolton (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Young (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED