While it’s always nice to be at the top of your conference when the regular season draws to a close, the fact of the matter is that every single team in the country would give that up if it meant they could take a real run at the national championship. The Oklahoma Sooners find themselves in that position, as they have seen the Kansas Jayhawks romp to another regular season title in the Big-12 Conference. The Sooners may be disappointed that they weren’t able to hold on to the top spot, but their #6 national ranking suggests that they may be on the cusp of something a little bigger. They have one more game left in which to cement their ranking, and it looks like it should be a pretty straightforward one, as they head to Texas to face the TCU Horned Frogs on Saturday afternoon in what should be an intense college hoops odds match up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.