The Big-12 Conference has been one of the strongest all season long, with no less than 3 teams now sitting on 20-plus wins. Two of those teams, the Oklahoma Sooners and West Virginia Mountaineers, are set to go head to head in what could be a huge college hoops betting match-up this weekend. The Mountaineers are a game up on the Sooners in the conference standings, but it is Oklahoma who have the distinct advantage when it comes to the national rankings. Both of the teams are in the top 10, and both will be looking to get the win here in order to enter March Madness with a more favorable draw. The Sooners already have a win over West Virginia this season, but it was a mere 2 points that separated the teams in that one. This should be a fun one to bet on, and even more fun to watch.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.