The Oregon Ducks are currently sitting atop the PAC 12 Conference, and with just 6 games left to play in the regular season, they have to be considered the favorites to stay there. They still have some tough games to play coming down the stretch, and it all begins on Saturday when the Ducks take a trip to the Maples Pavilion to face the Stanford Cardinal. The odds for this one will go live on Saturday morning at MyBookie.ag.
The Ducks have some tougher games ahead of them in their remaining few weeks, but they have to be careful not to overlook the Cardinal. Oregon already have a win over Stanford this season, but they know things will be a little more difficult when playing on the road.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.