The Idaho Vandals (0-15) are heavy, 12-point underdogs as they look to break a 15-game losing streak when they visit the Portland State Vikings (5-8) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Viking Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:05 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (-12)||Under (138)||Portland State 75 Idaho 61|
- In 30.8% of their games this season (four of 13 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Idaho has combined with its opponents to score at least 138 points in six of 15 opportunities (40%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined nine fewer points per game (129) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (144.3) than this game’s total of 138 points.
- The average point total in Vikings games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- Vandals games this season have averaged a total of 136.7 points, 1.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Vikings have covered six times in 11 contests.
- Portland State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 11 contests (18.2%).
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-10 ATS.
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2020||Portland State||-10||148.5||-589||+411||Regular Season||90-69 PORTST|
|1/2/2020||Portland State||-6||148.5||-273||+215||Regular Season||72-61 IDAHO|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 PORTST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 PORTST|
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott leads the Vikings in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.7 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Jaden Nielsen-Skinner is the Vikings best passer, distributing 2.5 assists per game while scoring 1.9 PPG.
- Khalid Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.6 per outing.
- The Portland State steals leader is Scott, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Amari McCray, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Scott Blakney sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 11.0 points per game. He also grabs 2.7 rebounds and dishes out 0.4 assists per game.
- The Vandals’ leader in rebounds is Tanner Christensen with 4.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is Ja’Vary Christmas with 2.8 per game.
- Gabe Quinnett’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Vandals.
- Damen Thacker (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Idaho while Christensen (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends