The final weekend of the regular season is upon us, and there are a number of teams still on the bubble. A win on the closing day of the season could mean the difference between getting into the Tournament or going home for the summer. The Providence Friars are a team very much on the bubble right now, but the general consensus seems to be that they have done enough to book their ticket. That said a loss to the St. John’s Red Storm on Saturday could see them having to get into the postseason via a play-in game, which is something that they will definitely want to be avoiding at all costs. If the Friars were given the option to choose one Big East team to play against to definitely punch their ticket, St. John’s would likely be the choice, but you really never know how things are going to go when so much is on the line. Head to the NCAA basketball betting page for your chance to cash a winning ticket.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.