There is an exciting 3-team battle going on atop the Big 10 right now, with Maryland, Indiana, and Iowa all sitting tied. While it would appear that the winner will come from those three, Purdue and Michigan, who sit 2 games back, might still feel as though they have a shot to break through. These two will hook up at the in Ann Arbor on Saturday. We will have the lines for this game, as well as all the other weekend action, up on our Mybookie.ag NCAA basketball odds page.
There really is very little to separate these two teams right now, but Purdue may end up having the slight edge due to the fact that they have already taken Michigan down this season. This might be a solid opportunity to cash in a winning ticket on the road team, but you can never count out the Wolverines at home.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.