The Quinnipiac Bobcats (6-9) host the Rider Broncs (3-11) in a matchup of MAAC teams at People’s United Center, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The Bobcats are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Quinnipiac (-4.5)||Under (141.5)||Quinnipiac 72 Rider 67|
- In 46.7% of their opportunities this year (seven of 15 chances), the Bobcats and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Rider and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this year.
- The Bobcats and the Broncs combine to average 6.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (143.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this year is 5.2 less points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Broncs games this season is 0.8 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 7-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Bobcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 15 games this season.
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering only 35.7% of the time).
- The Broncs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 14 (64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Quinnipiac||-4||146||-186||+150||Regular Season||80-64 QUIN|
|2/16/2020||Rider||-7.5||147.5||-345||+275||Regular Season||79-63 RIDER|
|1/7/2020||Rider||-2||150||-134||+112||Regular Season||80-61 QUIN|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-88 QUIN|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 RIDER|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bobcats is Jacob Rigoni, who puts up 12.4 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Luis Kortright leads the Bobcats in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Rigoni leads his teammates on the Bobcats with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Savion Lewis and Seth Pinkney lead the Bobcats on the defensive end, with Lewis leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Pinkney in blocks averaging 2.4 per contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. paces the Broncs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 15.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game.
- Rodney Henderson Jr. leads the Broncs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED