The Rhode Island Rams (8-11) are favored (-3.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (10-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Ryan Center. The game airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rhode Island (-3.5)||Over (132)||Rhode Island 70 Dayton 66|
- In 14 of 19 games (73.7%) this year, the Rams and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to score at least 132 points in 50% of their matchups this year (seven of 14 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 139.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than the total of 132 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.1 points per game, 3.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Rams games this season is 7.2 more points than the total of 132 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Flyers games this year is 3.4 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Rams have covered 10 times in 19 contests.
- The Rams have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 9 of 19 games this season (47.4%).
Dayton Betting Information
- The Flyers have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Flyers have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Dayton||-1.5||136||-125||+103||Regular Season||67-56 DAYTON|
|3/4/2020||Dayton||-4||146||-183||+149||Regular Season||84-57 DAYTON|
|2/11/2020||Dayton||-11||146.5||-692||+479||Regular Season||81-67 DAYTON|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 URI|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-48 DAYTON|
Rhode Island Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rams is Fatts Russell, who scores 14.2 points and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Antwan Walker is Rhode Island’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard paces his teammates on the Rams with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Russell is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Makhel Mitchell leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
- Jalen Crutcher’s points (18.7 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Flyers’ leaderboards.
- The Flyers’ top rebounder is Jordy Tshimanga — he grabs 8.1 per game while averaging 6.9 points per game.
- Ibi Watson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Flyers. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Mustapha Amzil’s stat line of 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED