When trying to put together a bracket or making winning picks during March Madness, too many people rely on simply looking at the seeding of the teams involved and basing it off of that. Perhaps a truer representation of how a game might go can be found in the betting odds that the bookies put up for every game. When you have a #6 seed going up against a #11, it would be fair to expect that the higher seeded team would be favored by a few points, but when the bookies have it close, you know that there is the real possibility of an upset in the making. If that is indeed the case, then the Rhode Island Rams may well be a team worth taking a look at. They will be in Sacramento on Friday to face the Creighton Bluejays in the Midwest Region, and the bookies have this one listed as a Pick ‘Em play. When you look a little deeper inside the numbers, it’s perhaps easier to understand why. Find the latest college basketball odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.