The 10th-ranked West Virginia Mountaineers will look to take care of business at home when they host 19th-ranked Richmond on Sunday. With both nationally-ranked squads looking to get the statement-making victory in this affair, let’s find out where the best college basketball betting value lies in this intriguing matchup so you can place your bets against their College Basketball odds.
NCAA Basketball Betting Predictions – No. 19 Richmond at No. 10 West Virginia
Richmond Spiders (4-0) Vs No. 10 West Virginia Mountaineers (5-1)
- When: Sunday, December 13 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: WVU Coliseum
- NCAAB Odds: OFF
Why Bet On No. 19 Richmond
The Spiders took out Northern Iowa 78-68 in their last contest on Wednesday to remain unbeaten. Sophomore forward Tyler Burton scored a team-high 21 points and 13 rebounds while senior forward Grant Golden added 17 points and 11 boards in the win. Blake Francis added 16 points while point guard Jacob Gilyard added 12 points while dishing out 11 assists in the win.
Richmond is averaging 78.3 points per game (105th) on 49.0 percent shooting from the field (54th) and 34.1 percent from three-point distance. The Spiders limit the opposition to just 67.0 points per game defensively on 41.9 percent shooting from the field and 24.7 percent from beyond the arc (31st).
Why Bet On No. 10 West Virginia
One game after narrowly falling to No. Gonzaga 87-82 West Virginia got past Georgetown 90-71 on Dec. 6. Miles McBride scored a team-high 17 points while Derek Culver added 14 points and two other players reached double figures in scoring.
West Virginia is averaging 77.8 points per game (114th) on 40.4 percent shooting from the field and 31.9 percent from three-point distance. The Mountaineers limit the opposition to just 71.8 points per game defensively on 42.6 percent shooting from the field and 28.2 percent from beyond the arc.
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Richmond might be the higher seed in this matchup, but Richmond is statistically better t both ends of the floor and have been playing some stupendous defense so far this season. With that said, I’m going with the Spiders to improve on their two-game ATS winning streak by getting outright win as a slight road dog!
Pick: Richmond 78 West Virginia 75
College Basketball Betting News
- Colgate Raiders vs. Bucknell Bison: 1/23/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends – POSTPONED
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Oklahoma Sooners: 1/23/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- American Eagles vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds: 1/23/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Creighton Bluejays vs. UConn Huskies 1/23/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Auburn Tigers: 1/23/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends