The final game of the first round in the NCAA tournament features the 8th seeded Hawks of St. Joseph against the 9th seeded Bearcats of Cincinnati. The winner of this game will likely take on the top seed Oregon Ducks in the second round of the March Madness Hoops Odds tournament. The Hawks of St. Joseph are 27-7 on the season. After finishing fourth in the Atlantic Ten during the regular season, the Hawks won the conference tournament over VCU. For Cincinnati, they lost in the AAC tournament in four overtimes to the UConn Huskies. During the regular season, the Bearcats finished fourth in the league. Cincinnati is 22-10 on the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.