The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (6-0) are heavy, 10.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the George Mason Patriots (7-3) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Reilly Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-10.5)||Over (130.5)||Saint Bonaventure 74 George Mason 62|
- In 33.3% of their games this year (two of six chances), the Bonnies and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 130.5 points.
- George Mason has played in nine games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 90% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 130.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141 points per game, 10.5 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bonnies and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Bonnies have had set in matchups this year is 130.5, which equals this outing’s point total.
- Patriots games this year have averaged a total of 139.4 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Bonnies have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- The Bonnies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 6 games (33.3%).
George Mason Betting Information
- The Patriots have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Patriots have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In the majority of Patriots games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-65 STBON|
|1/8/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-0.5||130.5||-110||-111||Regular Season||61-49 STBON|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-56 STBON|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-53 GMSN|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton leads the Bonnies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.2 points and distributing 5.0 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi leads the Bonnies in rebounding, grabbing 9.0 boards per game while also scoring 9.7 points a contest.
- Jaren Holmes provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bonnies. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Dominick Welch is Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Osunniyi leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller is the top scorer for the Patriots with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- The George Mason leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Oduro with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.1 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Xavier Johnson with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.5 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Tyler Kolek leads the Patriots in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Javon Greene (2.0 steals per game) and AJ Wilson (2.7 blocks per game) lead the Patriots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends