The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (4-0) are favored (-2.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the VCU Rams (7-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Reilly Center. The game airs on CBS Sports. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (+2.5)||Over (135.5)||VCU 70 Saint Bonaventure 69|
- The Bonnies and their opponents have combined for 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of four games (50%) this year.
- VCU and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points in seven of 10 games (70%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 13.2 more points per game (148.7) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (127.3) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The Bonnies average point total in matchups this season is 133.2, 2.3 points below the total in this game.
- Rams games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.8 points, 7.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bonnies have covered three times in four contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Bonnies have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-1 record.
- Saint Bonaventure and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 2 of 4 games this season (50%).
VCU Betting Information
- The Rams have a 6-3 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Rams have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- In most of VCU’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-63 VCU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-55 VCU|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Jaren Holmes leads the Bonnies in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Saint Bonaventure’s leading rebounder is Osun Osunniyi averaging 9.7 boards per game and its best passer is Kyle Lofton and his 5.3 assists per game.
- Holmes leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Dominick Welch and Osunniyi lead the Bonnies on the defensive end, with Welch leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Osunniyi in blocks averaging 2.1 per contest.
- Nah’Shon Hyland racks up 18.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rams.
- Vince Williams has a stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 10.8 points and 2.4 assists per game for VCU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Adrian Baldwin Jr. has the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 5.8 points and 3.2 rebounds per outing.
- Hyland leads the Rams in three-point shooting with an average of 2.9 made threes per game.
- The Rams’ leader in steals is Baldwin with 2.2 per game, and Hason Ward is their leader in blocks with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends