The Rhode Island Rams (8-10) are 8-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (7-3) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under for the matchup is 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rhode Island (+8)||Over (138)||Saint Louis 75 Rhode Island 68|
- The Billikens and their opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in 80% of their outings this year (eight of 10 opportunities).
- In 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this season, Rhode Island and its opponents have combined to score at least 138 points.
- The two teams average a combined 15.7 more points per game (153.7) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game (137.4) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- The average point total in Billikens games this season is 13.2 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Rams games this season is 1.9 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Saint Louis has been strong against the spread, going 7-3 this season.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 8 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The Billikens and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 10 games (80%) this season.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Rhode Island has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 9-9 ATS.
- The Rams have not fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- Rhode Island has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (9 out of 18 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Rhode Island||-6||138||-274||+213||Regular Season||72-62 SLU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-54 URI|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-53 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, pulling down 10.2 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, distributing 6.8 assists in each contest.
- The Billikens get the most three-point shooting production out of Gibson Jimerson, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Goodwin is the Billikens leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Rhode Island Leaders
- The Rams’ Fatts Russell puts up enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Antwan Walker’s stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 9.2 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Rhode Island rebounding leaderboard.
- Jeremy Sheppard paces his teammates on the Rams with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Rhode Island’s leader in steals is Russell (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Makhel Mitchell (1.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview