Javonte Perkins leads the Saint Louis Billikens (14-5) into a matchup with the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (14-4) after scoring 25 points in an 86-72 win over UMass. The Billikens are 1.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which tips off at 6:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under in the matchup is 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 73.7% of their opportunities this year (14 of 19 chances), the Billikens and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has played in seven games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 131.5 points.
- The Billikens and the Bonnies combine to average 15.3 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- The Billikens and the Bonnies have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Billikens games this year is 9.7 more points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bonnies games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Billikens record 16 more points per game (76.5) than the Bonnies allow (60.5).
- When Saint Louis scores more than 60.5 points, it is 11-0-1 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- When Saint Bonaventure gives up more than 76.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bonnies score an average of 70.3 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 64.7 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- Saint Bonaventure has gone 12-0 overall and 9-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Saint Louis’ record is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it gives up more than 70.3 points.
- The Billikens have totaled 225 more points than their opponents this season (11.8 per game on average), and the Bonnies have scored 176 more points than their opponents (9.8 per game).
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Saint Louis has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-7-1 record.
- The Billikens have posted a winning record of 11-7-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Billikens have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 47.4%
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure has an 11-5-2 record against the spread, covering in 61.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bonnies have fared well, going 9-3-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Saint Bonaventure’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 18 games, 27.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Saint Louis||-4||137||-187||+153||Regular Season||70-59 SLU|
|3/7/2020||Saint Louis||-5.5||134.5||-245||+196||Regular Season||72-49 SLU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 STBON|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 17.3 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, pulling down 10.5 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, distributing 6.0 assists in each contest.
- Perkins provides the bulk of the Billikens’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Goodwin and Hasahn French lead the Billikens on the defensive end, with Goodwin leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and French in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The Bonnies’ Kyle Lofton puts up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Osun Osunniyi is at the top of the Saint Bonaventure rebounding leaderboard with 9.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.4 points and adds 2.4 assists per game.
- Dominick Welch is the top shooter from deep for the Bonnies, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals is Lofton with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Osunniyi with 2.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED