The Saint Louis Billikens (12-5) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the UMass Minutemen (7-5) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMass (+10.5)||Under (145)||Saint Louis 76 UMass 69|
- In 41.2% of their opportunities this year (seven of 17 chances), the Billikens and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- UMass has combined with its opponents to score more than 145 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 7.7 more points per game (152.7) than this game’s over/under of 145 points.
- The Billikens and the Minutemen have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 145 set in this game.
- The average point total for Billikens games this year is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Minutemen this season is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Billikens have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- The Billikens have posted a winning record of 6-2 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 17 (47.1%) games this season.
UMass Betting Information
- The Minutemen have an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- UMass has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.3% of matchups this season (7 out of 12 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Saint Louis||-2.5||138.5||-148||+123||Regular Season||67-63 UMASS|
|1/5/2020||Saint Louis||-10||137||-590||+421||Regular Season||83-80 SLU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-62 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, grabbing 10.2 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, averaging 6.2 assists in each contest.
- Perkins connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.1 per contest.
- Goodwin is the Billikens leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Tre Mitchell has the top spot on the Minutemen leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Noah Fernandes dishes out 4.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Minutemen.
- Carl Pierre is dependable from three-point range and leads the Minutemen with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Fernandes (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for UMass while Mitchell (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED