Derrick Alston leads the Boise State Broncos (18-5) into a matchup with the No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (18-4) after scoring 29 points in a 78-66 loss to San Diego State. The Aztecs are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-6.5||-110||-110||136.5||-110||-110||-286||230|
|San Diego State (-6.5)||Over (136.5)||San Diego State 74 Boise State 66|
- In 40.9% of their opportunities this season (nine of 22 chances), the Aztecs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Boise State has played in 15 games this season (out of 23 total matchups — 65.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 15.9 more points per game (152.4) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Aztecs and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 10.9 less points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in matchups this season is 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncos games this season have averaged a total of 142.8 points, 6.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-8 record.
- The Aztecs fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 10-6 record against the spread.
- More often than not, San Diego State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 12 of 21 chances this season.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has a winning record against the spread, going 13-8-1 ATS (covering 59.1% of the time).
- The Broncos have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 8-4-1 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Boise State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 22 games, 59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||San Diego State||-6.5||138||-295||+235||Regular Season||78-66 SDSU|
|3/6/2020||San Diego State||-9||133||-489||+363||Conference Tournament||81-68 SDSU|
|2/16/2020||San Diego State||-5.5||136||-246||+195||Regular Season||72-55 SDSU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-65 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Mitchell, who averages 15.6 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Trey Pulliam leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per outing.
- Mitchell and Mensah lead the Aztecs on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Mensah in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Boise State Leaders
- Alston scores 18.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Broncos.
- Mladen Armus puts up a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 7.6 points and 1.3 assists per game for Boise State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Rayj Dennis has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 9.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Alston provides the most three-point shooting production for the Broncos. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Boise State’s leader in steals is Dennis (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abu Kigab (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED