A game after he scored 35 points in a 72-62 loss to BYU, Matt Mitchell leads the San Diego State Aztecs (5-1) at home against the Nevada Wolf Pack (5-3) as 12.5-point favorites. The matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021, airs on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-12.5||-110||-110||137.5||-109||-113||-1000||632|
|San Diego State (-12.5)||Under (137.5)||San Diego State 78 Nevada 59|
- The Aztecs and their opponents have combined to record more than 137.5 points in 16.7% of their outings this season (one of six opportunities).
- Nevada has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points in three of eight games (37.5%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 142.9 points per game, 5.4 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.4 less points per game (127.1) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in games this season is 4.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Wolf Pack games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.2 points, 0.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has been good against the spread, going 3-2 this season.
- The Aztecs fare well when favored by at least 12.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Aztecs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 5 games this season.
Nevada Betting Information
- Nevada has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- In most of Wolf Pack games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||San Diego State||-5.5||143.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||83-76 SDSU|
|1/18/2020||San Diego State||-12.5||137||-1023||+630||Regular Season||68-55 SDSU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-53 NEVADA|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-57 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aztecs this season is Mitchell, who averages 14.9 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Pulliam and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Jordan Schakel provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aztecs. He makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Mitchell and Mensah lead San Diego State on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Mensah in blocks averaging 2.1 per contest.
- Grant Sherfield’s points (17.2 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Wolf Pack’s leaderboards.
- Zane Meeks’ stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 10.1 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Nevada rebounding leaderboard.
- Desmond Cambridge contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Sherfield (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Nevada while K.J. Hymes (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found