The San Diego State Aztecs (11-3) will look to build on a five-game win streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (3-7) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Viejas Arena as heavy, 28-point favorites. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under is 144 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-28||-112||-110||144||-113||-108||N/A||N/A|
|San Diego State (-28)||Under (144)||San Diego State 86 San Jose State 55|
- In five of 14 opportunities (35.7%) this season, the Aztecs and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- San Jose State has played in six games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined two fewer points per game (142) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 fewer points per game (139.7) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in matchups this season is 6.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this season have averaged an over/under of 144.6 points, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- The Aztecs have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-5 record.
- The Aztecs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -28 or higher.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 13 games (61.5%) this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- San Jose State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 2-7 ATS.
- The Spartans and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 1 of 9 (11.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||San Diego State||-28||143.5||-6666||+2000||Regular Season||85-54 SDSU|
|12/8/2019||San Diego State||-29||135||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-57 SDSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-56 SDSU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-56 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Mitchell, who averages 15.5 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Pulliam and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Schakel paces his teammates on the Aztecs with 2.9 made threes per contest.
- Mitchell is the Aztecs leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Mensah leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Omari Moore racks up 5.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, placing him atop the Spartans’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Richard Washington scores 20.7 points per game, putting him at the top of the San Jose State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Washington is dependable from deep and leads the Spartans with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Moore’s stat line of 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED