The San Diego State Aztecs (9-3) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (10-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Viejas Arena as big, 17.5-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under is set at 142 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-17.5||-110||-110||142||-110||-110||-3335||1150|
|San Diego State (-17.5)||Over (142)||San Diego State 82 Wyoming 62|
- In four of 12 opportunities (33.3%) this season, the Aztecs and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Wyoming and its opponents have added up to score more than 142 points in 80% of their matchups this year (12 of 15 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 10.4 more points per game (152.4) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.1 fewer points per game (135.9) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- The average point total for Aztecs games this year is 7.8 less points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 12 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Aztecs have covered six times in 11 contests.
- The Aztecs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 11 games this season.
Wyoming Betting Information
- The Cowboys have an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- The Cowboys have fared well as an 17.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Cowboys games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||San Diego State||-15.5||141.5||-1637||+868||Regular Season||87-57 SDSU|
|1/21/2020||San Diego State||-22.5||121.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-55 SDSU|
|1/8/2020||San Diego State||-15.5||119||-2500||+1042||Regular Season||72-52 SDSU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-54 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Mitchell, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Trey Pulliam leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Aztecs. He makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Mitchell is the Aztecs leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Mensah leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado paces the Cowboys in rebounds and assists with 6.2 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
- Marcus Williams counts for 16.2 points per game, making him the top scorer on Wyoming’s squad.
- Drake Jeffries’ 2.1 made threes per game lead the Cowboys.
- Wyoming’s leader in steals is Maldonado (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hunter Thompson (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED