Sandro Mamukelashvili leads the Seton Hall Pirates (13-8) into a matchup against the Georgetown Hoyas (6-10) after putting up 25 points in a 60-52 win over DePaul. The Pirates are 4-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 5:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgetown (+4)||Over (142)||Seton Hall 73 Georgetown 72|
- In 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%) this season, the Pirates and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Georgetown has played in nine games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 56.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.6 points per game, 2.6 more points than the over/under of 142 set for this game.
- The Pirates and the Hoyas have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the point total of 142 set in this matchup.
- The Pirates average point total in outings this season is 142.2, 0.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hoyas this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Pirates score 73 points per contest, only 0.2 fewer points than the 73.2 the Hoyas allow their opponents.
- Seton Hall is 8-3 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Georgetown has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 2-7 record overall when giving up more than 73 points.
- The Hoyas score an average of 71.6 points per game, only 2.4 more points than the 69.2 the Pirates allow to opponents.
- Georgetown has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Seton Hall’s record is 2-7 overall and 3-5 against the spread when it gives up more than 71.6 points to its opponents.
- The Pirates have scored a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), while the Hoyas have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 27 total points, -1.6 per game).
Seton Hall Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Pirates have covered 12 times in 20 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Pirates have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-3 record.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 20 (45%) games this season.
Georgetown Betting Information
- Georgetown has a winning record against the spread, going 9-7 ATS (covering 56.2% of the time).
- The Hoyas have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- Georgetown and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 8 of 16.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Seton Hall||-9.5||147||-530||+380||Regular Season||78-67 SETON|
|2/5/2020||Seton Hall||-5.5||146.5||-235||+190||Regular Season||78-71 SETON|
|1/3/2020||Seton Hall||-6.5||147.5||-295||+230||Regular Season||78-62 SETON|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-71 GEORGE|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-75 SETON|
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates leader in points and rebounds is Mamukelashvili, who scores 18.0 points and pulls down 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Seton Hall’s best passer is Shavar Reynolds Jr., who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 7.4 PPG scoring average.
- Myles Cale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Reynolds is the Pirates leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Ike Obiagu leads them in blocks with 2.7 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair’s points (17.0 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Hoyas’ leaderboards.
- Georgetown’s Jamorko Pickett stats (8.5 rebounds per game, 12.3 points per game, 1.9 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Blair is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Hoyas, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Pickett (1.1 steals per game) and Qudus Wahab (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Hoyas in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED