The SMU Mustangs return four of their five top scorers from their 2014-15 season. They are the defending champions of the American Athletic Conference, both in conference play and in the end-of-season tournament. The team had a win over UCLA in the bag until a phantom goaltending call gifted the Bruins with a victory in the opening round. The Mustangs had not been in the NCAA tournament but looked like a sure lock to make it back this NCAAB betting season. Then, of course, the NCAA stepped in. Never mind the ongoing academic fraud that seems to be part and parcel of North Carolina basketball. Never mind the legion of strippers that Louisville appears to have brought in to service their recruits. One assistant coach helping one player out with one online course was enough to get SMU banned from postseason play this season. Never mind that the assistant coach is gone, so neither will have the consequences that have fallen on the rest of the team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.