It looked for a little while as though there was only going to be one winner of the American Conference, but a slight shift in the balance of power has put that into doubt. The SMU Mustangs have looked like the team to beat in that conference all season long, but it is Temple who have taken over top spot. The Mustangs will try to steal it back when they face the Connecticut Huskies at the XL Center in Hartford on Thursday, February 18. Game time for this one is at 8 PM EST on ESPN2. We will let you know when the college hoops betting odds go live.
This is going to be a very tough game to call, as there appears to be very little separating these two teams at the moment. I would give the slight edge to the SMU Mustangs based on their body of work this season, but would not be surprised to see the bookies go the other way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.