When you talk about big match-ups in the SEC, you usually think of college football, but we have a great one to look forward to on the hard court this coming weekend. The Oklahoma Sooners are the #1 ranked team in the nation right now (making them the current premium NCAAB betting pick), but they know that they will be in for a tough one when they head into the Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge to face the LSU Tigers on Saturday, January 30. The college basketball betting odds for this match as well as relevant game info is listed below.
Date/Time: Saturday, January 30th, 5:00 PM
Location: Pete Maravich Assembly Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Game Odds: TBA TV: ESPN Live stream: WatchESPN
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.