The NCAA Tournament is entering the Sweet 16 stage, a round of March Madness that is typically dominated by favorites in both the SU and ATS, so the general expectation is that the favored NCAAB betting teams will rule in the 2016 March Madness Odds. Don’t, however, expect it to be all smooth-sailing for the favorites, considering the unpredictable nature of the Tourney so far, which means that a couple of underdogs could prove very worthwhile, especially in regards to covering the spread. With that in mind, here are bold Sweet 16 ATS picks you should consider adding to your NCAAB betting tickets for the week at hand.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.