The Syracuse Orange, riding on a five-game winning streak, will be looking to stay hot in Wednesday’s online NCAAB lines when they travel to Kentucky to face off the No. 18 Louisville Cardinals. On paper, Louisville is understandably considered as the obvious favorite to win this home ACC tilt, but after watching the Orange deliver a number of marquee wins recently (including wins at No. 20 Duke and against No. 25 Notre Dame), bettors should be very wary of the potential of an upset in this game. Bearing that in mind, here is a brief college basketball odds preview of this dicey matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.